#CreativesWorthCelebrating


These are exciting times, y'all. I'm officially starting a business and today is the day I get to share it with you!

About a year ago, I chose the name Jubilant for whatever business I would start. The name comes from the biblical festival of Jubilee. It was a time when debts were forgiven, slaves were freed, and there were celebrations throughout the land. I knew that I wanted a business centered around creating reasons to celebrate, for both my customers and for people around the world.

Jubilant was born after taking a hard look at my talents and passions. It's a brand strategy firm offering brand strategy and business coaching services to small business owners and to creative entrepreneurs.

It doesn't officially open for business until March 4th, but I've got some fun things planned before then. The first exciting event is #CreativesWorthCelebrating. Different creative entrepreneurs will take over Jubilant's Instagram each Wednesday and give a behind the scenes look at running their business. The first feature is this Wednesday!

I hope you'll join in on the fun! I also suggest signing up for Jubilant's newsletter so that you can receive a free brand definition worksheet. It should tide you over until we launch in March. And if you're so excited that you can't contain yourself, why don't you tell a friend about Jubilant?

Share the love,

Taylor

2 comments:

Thanks for making my day a little brighter with your lovely words!