Styling, yet another adventure

A couple of weeks ago, I accepted a full-time job for after college. I'm excited to know what I'm doing after college, although the reality of being a real adult hasn't quite hit yet.

I'm a dabbler by nature, so I'm always looking to try something new. My latest adventure? Personal styling!

Through Keaton Row , I'm able to help clients find their personal style--at no cost to them. It's as easy as visiting my personal page , telling me what you're looking for, and letting me create a personal lookbook with my suggestions for you. You aren't obligated to buy anything.

The whole thing is free for you and fun for me. It's a win-win!

Keaton Row Stylist

As a side note, I'm going to try to post more consistently. I've got tons of ideas, but I've been lacking in focus. 

Share the love (and the news),

Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day a little brighter with your lovely words!