Notable

My mother has always been a big proponent for handwritten notes.  I've come to appreciate the power of a well-crafted letter as I have gotten older. Being a poor college student, a nice note is one of the best (and cheapest) gifts of love that I can give. Here are some of my favorite affordable stationeries.

[caption id="attachment_25" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Hello Friend Stationery, 4 for   $8.60, EmDashPaperCo on Etsy EmDashPaperCo, 4 for $8.60 on Etsy[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_26" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Plum Paper Designs, 12 for $7.00 on Plum Paper Designs, 12 for $7.00 on Etsy[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_27" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Vintage Daisy Shoppe, 5 for $7.00 on Etsy Vintage Daisy Shoppe, 5 for $7.00 on Etsy[/caption]

Share the love,


Taylor


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day a little brighter with your lovely words!