Breathe

breatheBreathe is such a funny looking word if you stare at it long enough. Maybe that's why it is so hard for us to do. It's finals week for me. The tendency is to compulsively study and slouch and stay up late and stress. Literally, it's hard to breathe at times. Then I looked breathe up in the dictionary and saw that the second definition meant, "to live." Deep stuff. What does breathing look like for me this week? I plan to study hard but not feel guilty for taking a break or a much deserve bubble bath. More importantly, I'm going to breathe in these final moments of my sophomore year. What does breathing look like for you, friends?

Share the love,

Taylor

P.S. I took this picture at Belle Isle, an island nestled in the heart of Richmond. It's one of the most beautiful places I've ever been and the memory of it is helping me breathe a little easier.

1 comment:

  1. love this! i hope your finals go well and you can take that time to breathe :) it's definitely important--in more ways than one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day a little brighter with your lovely words!