Bubbles

As I mentioned in a previous post, taking baths is one of my new de-stressors as finals rapidly approach. I scoured Etsy for products that would make my bathtimes all the more enjoyable. Here are a few of my favorites!

[caption id="attachment_296" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Chill Pill Bath Bombs$6 via Wizard at Work on Etsy Chill Pill Bath Bombs
$6 via Wizard at Work on Etsy[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_297" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Chocolate Truffle Soap Chocolate Truffle Soap Bar
$6 via Swanson Soapworks on Etsy[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_298" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Golden Honey Bubble Bath Golden Honey Bubble Bath
$6 via AJ Sweet Soap on Etsy[/caption]

Share the Love,


Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day a little brighter with your lovely words!