Let's DTR

dtr

 

Well friends, it's been about a month since we've started this journey together. I think it's about time we define the relationship. I started Live and Move knowing that I had blogs I loved to read and that I missed having opportunities to be creative. I didn't have a sense of direction. I think that's healthy when you're starting out. This weekend, I thought about who I wanted to be as a person and a blogger. Here's what I came up with:

- Fashion is great as a form of self expression. You'll see my style here. You won't see me coveting a bunch of designer labels. That's not what I'm about. Live and Move has become more of a lifestyle blog than a purely fashion blog. I like that.

-I value creative people. In the future, I'm looking forward to introducing people who are living and moving in exciting ways. This could mean anything from me partnering with fellow bloggers, Etsy shops (giveaways?!), or interviewing people and promoting organizations who I think are notable.

- Photography is a skill I've always wanted to develop. Lately, creating graphics has been a huge source of excitement as well. This blog is a great place for me to catalogue my development. I'm learning and growing and I hope you'll walk with me. (It won't always be pretty. Bear with me!)

- Music understands me. That's a strange way to word things, but it's true. I'm excited to share some of my beloved music with y'all.

- I'm not a person who generates ideas out of thin air. But occasionally lightning strikes and a DIY comes out of it. These will be pretty rare, but they'll still show up every once and a while.

- Last but not least, my hope and prayer is that this blog has that "something more." I want you to leave this page feeling inspired, loved, encouraged, or even questioning what I said. If my blog is ever purely fluff, please call me out on it. Now that we've DTR'd, we have that kind of relationship.

I hope this cleared things up. I'm excited to have you all along for the ride. If you're especially excited to follow along, you can follow me on Bloglovin, on Wordpress, or by email. Now that I've said my piece, let me know what you'd like to see!

Share the love,

Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day a little brighter with your lovely words!