Musings: What If Disney Princesses Went to College?



What if Disney princesses went to college? That's the question my roommate asked. Most people would leave it at that. But my roommate isn't most people. She created a youtube series! By created I mean, wrote the script, wrote the music, edited the video, and is acting as the role of Belle. She's one talented chica. The best part is that the episodes are only five minutes long. It just premiered this morning so you can go ahead an check out the first episode. There is so much more to come. You can like them on Facebook and that will let you know when new episodes are out. I'm oh so proud of my sweet roommate. Go watch the show and tell your friends! Let me know how you like it.

Share the love,

Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day a little brighter with your lovely words!