1. Favorite sick day movie?
I tend to watch Breakfast at Tiffany's or Charade if I'm feeling down, emotionally or physically. When Holly Golightly has the mean reds, it makes you feel like you are not alone.
2. What is your crazy unrealistic dream job?
I would love to get paid to travel, something like National Geographic. How amazing would it be to get paid to see the world?
3. If you could go anywhere with anyone for a weekend, who would you take and where would you go?
I'd go shopping with Audrey Hepburn in Paris and Milan. Her style is classy, simple, chic, and exactly what I aspire to. We'd probably have to go thrifting because there is no way I could afford the brands she wears in her movies.
4. List three of your favorite albums of all time.
Ok, this is really hard since I'm more of a song and mixtape lover than an album lover. I'm gonna go with the Lion King broadway soundtrack. I wanted to be Nala on Broadway when I was younger. I'd also have to say Kids These Day's Traphouse Rock album. The drummer went to my school and I'm continually in awe of their talent. They're one year older than me and have a critically acclaimed album!! I'm gonna take a cop out on the last one and say that the Sleepy Train Tracks mixtape on 8tracks has been the soundtrack to a lot of the important projects that happened last semester.
5. How did you pick your blog name?
Live and Move came from Acts 17:28: For in Him we live and move and have our being. The whole idea of my blog is to document my life and to remind myself that it's meant to be lived for His glory.
6. What’s the best thing you have ever eaten?
There's a small lakeside town about 1 hour from my house. Any time we visit, we have to eat at Popeye's. (Not the chain) There's a seafood pasta that I ate once before they took it off the menu. It was absolutely unbelievable. My mouth is watering even as I write this.
7. If you could master one skill in a day (an instrument, a language, etc), what would it be?
I'd definitely pick up Italian. My goal has always been to master Spanish, then Italian, then French. It's been slow going with the Spanish, though. Hopefully living in Spain will help me to finally become fluent.
8. If you could go to a carnival with three people alive or dead, who would you go with?
I would love to hang out with Jesus, Langston Hughes, and Bon Iver. I know, it's a strange combination, but I'd be so entertained by their company that I wouldn't even really need the carnival. And who wouldn't want to see Jesus try his hand at carnival games?
9. Favorite Skittle flavor?
This is a toughie. I love combining the skittles so the flavors are more complex. So, all of them...?
10. Favorite quote of all time?
“Love God and do whatever you please: for the soul trained in love to God will do nothing to offend the One who is Beloved.”― Augustine of Hippo It summarizes my life goals, and gives me guidance as I try to live.
5. One of Five
6. In Its Time
7. We Resolve
9. Open Spaces
10. Petal and Plume
1. What's your favorite song for getting a lot of work done?
2. Do you prefer sweet or salty food and what's your favorite?
3. What's one event that you'd like to attend in your lifetime?
4. If you could have anyone design you an outfit, who would it be?
5. If you could take one piece of art from a museum and put it in your home, what would it be?
6. Where do you go to de-stress?
7. What's one youtube video everyone should watch?
8. Name a song lyric that still stays with you.
9. If you could pick an 8th wonder of the world, what would it be?
10. What's your favorite thing to drink, not just alcoholic, but in general?