Mirando: Barcelona

I'm a little behind in posting updates about my travels. My trip to Barcelona was one of my favorites. If I had to describe it in one word, that word would be inspiring.

 I stayed with my cousin who has been living there for seven years and working as a private English teacher. She has a passion for life that left me feeling open to more opportunities.

Between the relaxed Barcelona atmosphere and having time to be, I felt like myself again. (Maybe even like a better version of myself!)

I feel at peace with not having concrete post-college plans,  and am even toying with the idea of moving abroad semi-permanently. I started freelancing to test the waters of that kind of lifestyle. So far, I love it.

This post has very little to do Barcelona in actuality. All I can say is that it's a magical place.




Share the love (and follow me on Instagram if you'd like more regular updates),

Taylor

1 comment:

  1. Barcelona looks beautiful! Moving abroad after graduation would be SUCH an incredible adventure.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day a little brighter with your lovely words!