Dancing through the Holidays with eShakti


I love to dress up. You'll rarely find me out of the house in sweats or a t-shirt. So when eShakti offered to let me try out one of their products, I naturally gravitated towards this skirt. The tutu is an homage to my days as a ballerina. As you can see below, it's perfect for twirling. The navy blue is a nice alternative to the typical red and green that we so often see this time of year. 

eShakti is a brand I'd buy from again. They've got fun, feminine, and budget friendly clothing that can be customized. They've got a promotion going on where new customers can register and get a $30 coupon. You can put it towards a holiday outfit that will make you dance just like I did. 


Get 10 percent off until January 10th with the code "liveandmove"


Sweater: Thrifted, originally JCrew, Skirt: eShakti, Boots: Vince Camuto






Share the love,

Taylor

P.S. Special shout out to my dad for taking these photos!


3 comments:

Thanks for making my day a little brighter with your lovely words!