Summertime

I loved sharing a song with y'all last week. I think I'll keep up this Friday  tradition to get everyone excited for the weekend. This weekend is even more exciting because, in six days, it will be summer! This song, Five Years Time  by the Noah and the Whale, never fails to get me in the summertime mood.   Enjoy the music and take a peek at some of my favorite memories from last summer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8YCSJpF4g4

 

 

 

[caption id="attachment_411" align="aligncenter" width="630"]Trips to Navy Pier Trips to Navy Pier[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_406" align="aligncenter" width="630"]Concerts in Millenium Park Concerts in Millenium Park[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_412" align="aligncenter" width="630"]Going to  the fountain with my familia Going to the fountain with my familia[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_409" align="aligncenter" width="630"]Lollapalooza Lollapalooza[/caption]

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day a little brighter with your lovely words!