Mirando: Paris

Oh, Paris. I came to Paris with purposefully lowered expectations. There is no way that it could be as romantic as everyone built it up to be... it was.

We arrived to our hostel and received the news that, because of pollution, all public transportation was free for the weekend. We enjoyed the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe, and the lock bridge by day. Then we enjoyed the Lourve (for free!) by night

.
 On Saturday, we got into Versailles for free as students. We returned to the Eiffel Tower to sip wine and watch the landmark sparkle in the dark.






 Sunday was for shopping and for exploring the Notre Dame.We were lucky enough to go in during Mass. It's breathtaking and you can't help but feel contemplative. As for the shopping, my parents gave me money to spend on a treat while in Europe. Paris proved to be the perfect place to find it. I bought a bright red cashmere scarf from a fancy French shop. I've never felt so posh while buying something before!


Paris was better (and far cheaper) than I could have imagined. Paris, j'taime.

Share the love,

Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day a little brighter with your lovely words!