Mirando: Porto

My best friend from home suggested that I go to Porto. It's a darling town that is way cheaper than Madrid. To make things even better, it's situated right by the beach.

Last weekend was not the beach weekend I expected. It rained nearly the whole time, but the rain brought with it this mystical beauty. Every single plant was vibrant with color. I swear fairies lived in the parks that we visited.

Since the beach was not in the cards, I made Porto a time for experimenting with my camera. These shots are some of the best I've gotten in Europe, in my opinion. Enjoy!








Share the love,

Taylor

2 comments:

  1. Wow these shots are gorgeous...I love the flowers! What kind of camera and lens do you use?

    http://justjumbledjubilee.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tammy! I have a Nikon D5100 and I've been using the zoom lens that came with it. I want to invest in some other lenses in the future, but it's a great starter lens!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day a little brighter with your lovely words!