Keeping House

The last house where I stayed in South Africa! So pretty :)

You don't realize blogging has become a part of your life until you stop for a month. I needed that month of rest more than I knew. And now I have so much to share with you! I leave for school early tomorrow morning to start my junior year of college. It's so cliche, but the time has gone unbelievably slowly and quickly all at once. I don't know how often I'll be able to post during school weeks. I'm going to shoot for 4-5 times per week but I'm also going to let myself play it by ear. That's a big step for me because I really like planning. I've decided that I'll share about my trip in bits and pieces as a continuation of my Summer Snapshots series. I'll have pictures and lessons that I learned from each part of my journey. It's going to take a while. I have over 700 photos to sift through! Thanks for joining in on my life. I've grown to really enjoy the relationships that I've made through blogging. Y'all are the bee's knees. Get excited for more fun times once I get settled in!

Share the love,

Taylor

1 comment:

Thanks for making my day a little brighter with your lovely words!