Setting Up Shop with Promise Tangeman

I'm really excited to bring you the first post of the Setting Up Shop series. Just to recap, the series focuses on business owners that I admire, asking them to give one piece of advice for the aspiring entrepreneur.

Today I'm featuring Promise Tangeman, owner of Promise Tangeman Creative, SiteHouse designs, and a blogger to boot.

What inspires me about Promise is her passion for using her talents to further the dreams of her clients. This is epitomized by her Go Live workshop, where Promise spends a few days completely overhauling the business websites of her attendees. I can only imagine the electricity over those few days!

Here's the advice that Promise has for aspiring entrepreneurs:

And you can read some of my favorite advice posts from Promise here, here, and here.

I hope you're as excited about this series as I am!

Share the love,

Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day a little brighter with your lovely words!