The NOT Wedding

It's been a while, friends. My summer in bullet point form:


  • Family
  • Internship
  • Freelancing
  • Dreaming
I guess it's fitting that my last summer be the fullest. I'm growing and my relationships are blossoming. I hope yours are too.

Anyways, I have exciting news. I'm volunteering at the Chicago Not Wedding this August. It's basically a bridal fair in the form of a wedding. You get to see all of the vendors doing what they do best. 



As part of the position, I get to give away tickets to five lucky couples. If you know (or are part of) an engaged couple in the Chicago area and they're free on August 14th, let me know! I can't wait to share my tickets for what is going to be the first event of its kind in the Chi. 



Share the love (and the news about the tickets!),

Taylor

4 comments:

  1. Oh no!! I so wish I lived in Chicago!! I hope you find some great couples :)

    http://neatly-packaged.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a great idea! Definitely a creative way to show off the vendors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. I would love this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day a little brighter with your lovely words!