1. FashionABLE turned three this week and they're giving 30 percent off of everything! I happen to know that my parents picked up the Tigist clutch that I wanted for my birthday. I've been in love with leather lately.
2. Vanderbilt beat Georgia last weekend which is amazing feat on its own. But the kicker (no pun intended) happened when our kicker, Carey Spear made a touchdown with a field goal fake out play!
3. I love this quote and design by Kendra at Piece of Cake Peace of Mind.
4. This song, Little Wildflower by Andrew Simple. "Just breathe and wait, my love. It's been a long, long day, so lay your soul down."
5. In case you missed my post about Oliberté, I wanted to remind you that all of my readers get 10% off with the code: OLIFW1310. Join them in creating sustainable change in Ethiopia!
Got any weekend plans? Tell me all about them!
Share the love,