Getaway: Peanut Butter Cookies with Caroline

Meet Caroline!
My name is Caroline Davies! I'm a lover of everything fashion and DIY and any good recipes. I blog over at the Love Caroline Blog. I blog about recipes, some of my favorite outfits, and sometimes I'll do a DIY.

One of my favorite desserts to make is peanut butter cookies. Their super easy to make and so good!
Here's how I make them.
 Ingredients
  • 2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1 1/4 cups dark brown sugar
  • 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar (I use honey)
  • 2 sticks salted butter
  • 3 large eggs
  • 1 cup creamy peanut butter
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Directions
  1. Preheat over to 300 degrees.
  2. Mix all dry ingredient in a bowl.
  3. Blend all wet ingredients in blender and add dry ingredient to it.
  4. Place round tablespoon size balls on an ungreased cookie sheet. Use a wet fork to make crisscross pattern on the cookies.
  5. Bake for 18-22 minutes
  6. Transfer cookies immediately to cool service after they've baked.
I you love peanut butter like me, this will be a great recipe for you to try. Hope you enjoy making your peanut butter cookie delights!


I would love for you to come check out my blog. Here are some of the places I hang out at.

Be sure to show Caroline's blog some love!

Share the love,

Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day a little brighter with your lovely words!