Love Caroline Blog. I blog about recipes, some of my favorite outfits, and sometimes I'll do a DIY.
One of my favorite desserts to make is peanut butter cookies. Their super easy to make and so good!
Here's how I make them.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups dark brown sugar
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar (I use honey)
- 2 sticks salted butter
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat over to 300 degrees.
- Mix all dry ingredient in a bowl.
- Blend all wet ingredients in blender and add dry ingredient to it.
- Place round tablespoon size balls on an ungreased cookie sheet. Use a wet fork to make crisscross pattern on the cookies.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes
- Transfer cookies immediately to cool service after they've baked.
I would love for you to come check out my blog. Here are some of the places I hang out at.
Be sure to show Caroline's blog some love!
Share the love,