Semester Snapshots: Nashville Hiking

This year, I'm living in a suite with five other ladies. I could not be happier with how the whole living situation turned out. Four of my roommates and some other friends went on our first Saturday morning outing. The plan was to hike and then go to the Farmer's Market. Our short hike turned into a 3 hour, 6.4 mile hike... oh, dear. Despite our multiple detours, I enjoyed so much conversation and life-sharing. I couldn't have planned it better myself.  I hope to show you more  of my school life as the weeks pass.





Share the love,

Taylor

2 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic! I love long hikes. It's one of the things I miss the most now that I'm living in the city.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these photos! I hear nashville is amazing, and has beautiful views!
    -Courtney
    www.alwaysrooney.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day a little brighter with your lovely words!