Etsy Roundup: Wanderlust

Passport Cover by GreenGrass2: $22.95 on Etsy
Passport Cover by GreenGrass2: $22.95 on Etsy
Leather Luggage Tags by PrincetonJctForge: $19.00 on Etsy
 Leather Luggage Tags by PrincetonJctForge: $19.00 on Etsy

World Landmark Card Set by Lala Grace Paper: $9.50 on Etsy
World Landmark Card Set by Lala Grace Paper: $9.50 on Etsy

Next week, I'll be writing to you from (hopefully sunny) California! I decided to round up some adorable travel goodies. I love this passport cover! The owner of the shop sells the sewing pattern separately so I may just have to make my own before I head to South Africa. The leather luggage tags are so simple and kind of rugged. Imagine how they'd look after they're a little worn form travel. During my travels this summer, I'll be staying mostly with host families. I like to carry a nice set of notecards with me so I can leave my thank you note with them when I leave. I also need to start thinking of host gifts! Maybe the Etsy roundup next week...? Well, happy weekend! If you haven't entered the bow giveaway yet, you still have time! You can enter until Sunday at midnight. Enjoy today's song from this weeks Mover, Emma Grager, as you enter the weekend.

Share the love,

Taylor

1 comment:

  1. what a cool passport cover, i've never even thought of doing something like that! super unique and has that organic feel :) i also love the luggage tags. hope california welcomes you gracefully and enjoy the beginning of your summer! can't wait to hear more :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day a little brighter with your lovely words!