May Flowers

mayflowers

This week was my only week of summer in that stereotypical, lay around and do nothing sense. Next week, the adventuring begins! The first thing we did when I got home last weekend was purge my room. When you go a year with out using and wearing certain things, you are suddenly a lot less attached to them. While purging, we found a little terra cotta pot that is perfect for the fresh basil my mom is growing. I decided to paint it for her since I have abundant amounts of free time this week. There it is right in the middle, a little piece of Vanderbilt pride at home. I might like to grow some other herbs this summer. Any suggestions? Also, speaking of Vanderbilt, I wrote a guest post on the Vanderbilt admissions blog today! If you've got a few extra minutes, I'd love if you could check it out. I'm off to enjoy my last bits of "summer." You do the same, friends.

Share the love,

Taylor

P.S. The giveaway goes until Sunday! Who doesn't want an adorable bow?

2 comments:

  1. I just read your guest post and its really amazing how we all get connected to places. Wish you all the best during summer! :)
    Sophie

    http://sophiamusoki.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day a little brighter with your lovely words!