Aveeno. Naturally. Contest

Hi friends,

This contest couldn't have come at a better time. Winter makes all of me just a little bit drier and I've been in the market for a new cleanser to take with me to Spain. The Her Campus Bloggers Network treated me to a Walgreens gift card that would help me enter the contest I'm about to tell you about.

Love the size of the moisturizing lotion. I can take it anywhere!

Between now and Monday you can head on over to Walgreens and pick up two Aveeno products.
Take a picture and upload it here. The first 250 entrants get a free Fit Bit. The next 500 entrants get a $5 Walgreens gift card. Everyone gets soft skin!

I'm gunning for the Fit Bit so that I can stay in relatively good shape while I'm enjoying the Spanish cuisine. Go ahead and enter. What do you have to lose?

Share the love (and softness),

Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day a little brighter with your lovely words!