Vimbly presents: How Taylor got her Groove Back




I used to be a dancer. I started later than most, sixth grade through high school. Dance was something I planned to keep up with in some sense through high school, but it never happened. A few months ago, a representative from Vimbly approached me about their website. Vimbly has all kinds of activities for you to chose from in your city. I was of course drawn to the dance classes. But it's worth sharing that their offering ranges from dance to cooking classes to flying classes. You choose a date and a time for your activity of choice and just show up to your event!


I chose a jazz class in the city. They had my name at the door through Vimbly and I was good to go. The feeling of dancing for an hour an a half was amazing. I can't wait to check back in with Vimbly when I'm home for the summer. My friends and I are always looking for something different and exciting to do. Vimbly makes it so easy! Have you tried Vimbly in your city? Tell me about it in the comments!

Share the love,

Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day a little brighter with your lovely words!