My Gatsby 21st with Studio Gear Cosmetics

Last night I celebrated my 21st birthday with a Gatsby themed party. We had a lot of fun making our little suite look just a bit swankier.



I love taking any opportunity to dress up and thought this would be a great opportunity to test out the Studio Gear Cosmetics Smokey Eye Palette that Brandbacker so graciously provided me with.  I know how to do a smokey eye, but the instructions helped me get my best smokey eye yet. I had never used anything as dark as the coal color but I ended up loving it. I added my own warmer toned eyeshadow to give my eyes a pop that better suited my skin tone. Overall, I love this kit. I think we'll have some good times together. If you like the look, use the code SGHOLIDAY for 10% off of your purchase!






Share the love,

Taylor

3 comments:

  1. This set up is so cute. What a great theme! Happy birthday!!! :D Mine's on the 12th, woohoo!!


    xo Megan, LushtoBlush.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that dress - so classy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this! i had a 20's themed party when i turned 20 years old and i think it is definitely time for me to celebrate my birthday with another 20's themed party! or perhaps, maybe i'll change it up with a belle epoque theme!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day a little brighter with your lovely words!