It's Not Summer Without Strep



I'm sick. That means it's really summer. Last summer, I got strep twice. It's baaaack. Between sleeping, watching Charade (which is my new favorite Audrey movie. Sorry Breakfast at Tiffany's), and convincing my family to spoil me, I managed to get a lot done!

I redid my Facebook page. With the imminent end of Google Reader (and subsequent end of Google Friend Connect?), I'm trying to provide y'all with as many ways as possible to stay connected. Facebook and Bloglovin are probably your best bets. I'd totally love it if you just checked out the Facebook page to see if it could use any tweaking design wise.

I ordered my glasses to try on at home from Warby Parker. They have a great set up which gives glasses to those who need it every time you buy a pair of glasses. Also their prices are incredible. You can choose five pairs and they'll send them to you so you can try them on at home. Mine are being shipped soon. Once they get here, I may ask you guys to help me pick a pair!

You also may have been wondering who won the Indica Jewelry giveaway. I'm excited to announce that Ariel is the new owner of the adorable Voyage necklace! Shoot me an email, chica! 

Hopefully I'll be back and better than ever next week. I hope you all are able to relax and recharge this weekend.




Share the love,

Taylor

7 comments:

  1. aww, i'm so sorry you have strep! that is seriously the worst :( one year, i got it 5 times in a row! hope you feel better soon.

    also, i LOVE warby parker! i got my favorite pair of glasses from them, and it's great that they are reasonably priced. can't wait to see which pair you pick :)

    xo,
    kristyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awful Kristyn! Strep is no fun :( I'm glad to hear that you like Warby Parker. I"m a little nervous doing the whole process online.

      Delete
  2. Aw, I hope you feel better soon! I keep hearing about Warby Parker, please share how the glasses work out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better soon! I haven't had strep in ages but I remember it being pretty terrible. Well wishes coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh no! i hope you recover soon. strep is no fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hurray! I'm so excited for my necklace!!! (: I shot you back an email, let me know if it didn't go through!

    Also, I hope you feel better! Being sick during summer is no bueno. ):

    -Ariel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day a little brighter with your lovely words!