Getaway: Greek Island Style with Corina

Meet Corina from Cocorrina!

A big hello to all Taylor's readers!! I'm basically new here, I just recently discovered Taylor's amazing place, and I am just simply in love with her! I couldn't be more excited when she asked me to do a guest post while she's in South Africa. So, since the theme is getaway, and I live in a Greek island, I thought it would really cool to share with you a Style Guide on a Getaway to Greek Islands!

Mykonos is one of the most popular and well known islands in Greece and for a good reason. It's a vacation paradise,white, colors and lots of music, style and life! If i had to put one word to Mykonos, it would be colors! Besides the white, wherever you look the island is full of colors. Colorful details, chairs, flowers! I would go crazy on that island with colors on my outfits if i was there. It's the island of style, so you can just go big! Color blocks, crazy colorful patterns and neons.

From Left to Right

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
Santorini, again one of the most beautiful islands in Greece, is dressed all white and blue. The white houses are the main characteristic of the island, which makes it so traditionally wonderful! Santorini, is all about ethereal greek dresses, total whites, laces and touches of gold and blue.
From Left to Right
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6
 
Last but not least my home island, Kefalonia! Kefalonia combines everything, beautiful crystal clear water, white houses, colors and most of all, lots of green and nature! The streets of Kefalonia always smell like thyme and it's the only place in Greece that has a forest with black firs. As a Kefalonian, I wear mostly everything and all of styles of course, but the perfect style that matches the Kefalonian feeling is natural colors and, plant prints.

From Left to Right

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5

Be sure to share Corina's blog some love!

Share the love,

Taylor

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for having me sweet Taylor! Hope you are enjoying a wonderful time in Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in absolute love with the 3rd outfit - those shorts!! Fantastic guest post, Corina and Taylor - Corina makes me fall in love with Greece more and more!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristyn @ Milk + CrownJuly 28, 2013 at 1:42 PM

    Greece is so beautiful! Someday i hope to visit :) Love all this inspiring style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greece is one of my top 3 favorite plaves to go and you have just made is dreamier! *Sigh*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day a little brighter with your lovely words!