When I started this blog, I thought that my readers would be people I knew already. I felt like I didn't need to introduce myself. Now my readers live across the country and around the globe. It's probably time to introduce myself.
Hi, my name is Taylor. Here are ten facts about me.
1. I split my time between college in Nashville and school breaks in Chicago. I love both cities dearly.
2. I have a boyfriend of nearly two and a half years. We're a long distance relationship. I still haven't really decided if I'll ever formally introduce him to you.
3. I'm a proud member of Alpha Omicron Pi.
4. I love Audrey Hepburn. My favorite movie of hers is Charade followed closely by Breakfast at Tiffany's.
5. I'm majoring in Human and Organizational Development (think psychology based business) and Spanish.
6. I absolutely love tea, non-caffeinated if possible.
7. I consider myself an introvert. People are great, but I need my alone time to be able to enjoy them.
8. Kids are the best. They have no worries and so much joy. They also say hilarious things. I could do a whole post on the things my nieces and nephews say. One example, my youngest niece used to consider chicken nugget to be a derogatory word. As in, "Fine, be that way you chicken nugget!"
9. Carbs are my favorite food. I love pasta and bread and desserts. Ugh.
10. I'm starting a business... you'll have to stay tuned for more!
Share the love,