Getaway: Pinapple-ade with Sophie




DIY Pineapple-ade
Hi y'all. I am Sophie from Rare Beauty and I'm so excited to be here on Live and Move. I have a simple drink mix that would be perfect for a great getaway. I love experimenting with plain juice and its fun how the flavours combine. What you will need for this drink:

·       Pineapple juice
·       Fizzy soda
·       Honey
·       2 lemons
·       Ice cubes
·       A pineapple wedge

In a pitcher, add two tablespoons of honey and ice cubes, then add the pineapple juice and the soda. Squeeze the lemons in and finally garnish with the pineapple wedge(you can choose to cube the pineapple and just let it soak in the mixture). Measurements will be according to you(I tend to like less sugary drinks), but in my case I used 1 litre of pineapple juice(sugar free) added a 500ml soda(I used Mirinda fruity, but you can substitute anything!).  I hope you have fun making and drinking(the best part) this Pineapple-ade.

Make sure you show Sophie's blog some love!

Share the love,

Taylor

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, this looks and i'm sure it tastes pretty amazing as well!!
    Thanks for sharing Sophie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Taylor for having me here! I love the getaway concept!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummo! Sounds delish. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds lovely! I'll have to get some pineapple juice and try it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day a little brighter with your lovely words!