It's Monday again and I am unbelievably excited to share this DIY and giveaway with you! I have wanted a floral headband for the longest time. And now that I've partnered with Kindall Krafts, I finally fulfilled that dream with the added benefit of being able to say I made it myself. Making the headband was far easier than I thought it would be. Allow me to walk you through the steps:
1. Head on over to Kindall Krafts and choose the style, size, and color of the flowers you want for your headband. I chose the green house flowers with the mini cabin greens as accents. Once you order, they'll come in adorable packaging.
2. Get your piece of elastic and appropriate colored thread.
3. Lay out your flowers and leaves in the pattern you would like for your headband.
4. Sew the flowers onto the elastic. Try your headband on every five flowers or so to make sure that you like the spacing.
5. Add in the leaves as accents. I added them between the flowers.
6. Sew the ends of the elastic together.
7. This is optional but I added leaves horizontally along the back of the elastic so it didn't show.
8. Rock your floral headband for the rest of the summer!
I loved working with Kindall Krafts. They have so many cute options that I was in DIY overload. From cute bow ties, to feather die cuts, to felt bunting, so much can be done. That's why I'm giving two of my readers a chance to win a $12 gift certificate to Kindall Krafts . Just enough for a DIY of your own! Here's how you can enter:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Don't forget to tell your friends!
Share the love,